We’re hiring! Are you interested in joining the Top of Mind team? Take a look at our job openings below.
Our boutique public relations firm is looking for a talented account coordinator who has a passion for traditional and social media. Our firm’s culture values collaboration, creativity, positive energy, and a desire to make our clients happy. We believe in teamwork and mentoring our newer team members so they can grow and thrive professionally. We are currently looking for an account coordinator with experience in media relations and social media. The position can be 100 percent remote.
The account coordinator will be responsible for organizing our clients’ accounts and executing press initiatives and social media strategies. The candidate will be responsible for communicating with other team members to make sure all efforts are aligned with our client’s business development goals.
- Read the news to stay informed on industry and consumer trends, breaking news, current affairs and more.
- Write pitches, media advisories, press releases, and more.
- Contribute ideas for press initiatives.
- Create and maintain media lists.
- Pitch targeted publications to secure articles in high-profile media outlets.
- Coordinate media interviews, scheduling and information sharing with reporters.
- Content creation and distribution.
- Working with the Digital Media and Traditional Media departments in the creation and distribution of social content across a variety of social platforms and channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and more.
- Contributing to creating consistent, meaningful content, writing and editing social media posts, improving engagement, and promoting social media campaigns, both paid and unpaid.
- Publishing and scheduling content across all social platforms.
- Managing community engagement, communicating with social media followers, and monitoring messages.
- Drafting monthly digital media reports that highlight the top posts and analytics for each month.
- Staying on top of trends by conducting research and bringing new ideas to the table.
- Driving and increasing engagement of all client accounts.
- Monitoring other relevant social media accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications or a similar relevant field.
- Two years of experience working in the field of public relations/communications.
- Proven track record managing Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and other social media platforms.
- Media savvy.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Self-starter and motivated.
- Excellent people skills and a team player.
- Respectful and trustworthy.
- Enthusiastic and a strategic thinker.
- Must be able to provide three professional references, including a previous supervisor.
Do you think you are a good fit for this position? Email a short introduction and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org